Monday, November 24, 2008

Fall Birthdays


We had our Fall Birthday party at our place and it was a very full house. Celebrating their birthdays were Denver, Tyler, Mikayla, Uncle Paul, and Aunt Chris. Along with my parents anniversary, congrats Mom and Dad, and my Aunt Chris and Uncle Michaels Anniversary as well. So many good things to celebrate.
Here Denver has just opened a very adorable set of Paper Dolls and has played with little else since. I think it is the first thing she thinks about when she wakes up. Possibly the funniest part of the evening was when Denver had opened up several very fun presents and came across some very cute clothes and after very exuberant responses to all other presents, my very polite daughter, pushed her clothes away and said so unemotionally, "Oh, clothes."

It's very hard to say exactly what my Mom and Michael are doing here but I'm almost certain they were having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment