Friday, August 1, 2008

And then there were 3!

That's right, I am pregnant. We found out while on vacation in Maine and couldn't be happier. I am 8 weeks along now, I think. Feeling nauscious a lot but not to an extreme level. I could use a nap every day, although so far that hasn't happened. The girls are so excited and couldn't wait to spill the beans once we told them. Willa I don't think gets it, but Denver couldn't stop giggling when we told her. The next morning I caught her sitting, smiling in thought, and asked her what she was thinking about. She said, " Mommy, I just can't stop thinking about our new baby." So now we only have 7 months to get ready, it doesn't sound like so long now that I think about it.

1 comment:

  1. ok... how much do i LOVE that you posted a pic of your pee stick! :-)

    ReplyDelete