Thursday, February 12, 2009

Parental Pride

So I must take a moment to brag about my little academic Kindergartner. For Valentines Day she insisted on making all of her Valentines by hand and then, since Aunt Tia and Uncle Kurt are coming over to watch them for Valentines Day(Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Tia and Kurty!) she made them a little Valentines book. Complete with a plot and everything. SO I scanned the pages in so I could post how freakin cute it is. I will also put the correct spelling nearby so that no one gets too lost.
"The Aliens and Valentines Day"















"To Aunt Tia and Uncle Kurt From the Kellys"
















"It was Valentines Day. The children in Mrs. Valentine's class was making Valentines."






















"The aliens came"























"The aliens came and Stole all of the Valentines"



























"Then 1 day they found out that their Valentines were missing"




"While the aliens were in the school the children were getting their Valentines"



































"And they lived happily ever after. The End"





I was quite impressed with this little effort of storytelling on her part. So forgive me if I spend a few moments basking in some parental pride.

1 comment:

  1. FORGIVEN!!!! so stinkin cute, korana! an author someday for sure ;-)

    you know what i love most about it? ALIENS from your little girlie, girl. that rocks!

    ReplyDelete