Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I have been feeling very unbloggerish lately. Maybe it's the weather. We've had some lovely days. But our summer has been filled with a lot of playing! Playgrounds and walks with Possum at his favorite new place, Ellison Park.
Ady started cereal. Her technique includes shoving her two fingers in her mouth immediately after a spoonful of food is inserted.








AND she is sleeping through the night(woo hoo!). And her latest discovery is her feet.

I would say we are savoring, as much as we can, what will likely be our last baby. And with all our intentional savoring, it still feels like it is flying by.Volleyball starts in less than 2 weeks and I'm excited for it and dreading it all at the same time. I love this sport and I love coaching but it is a crazy commitment when you add 3 small kids to the mix. 'It's only 10 weeks' I tell myself, but it is always longer than that. I'm hoping this year our Varsity has a chance at States, which would be so exciting for the athletes and the coaches. And I am ever optimistic of havng a winning season. I love to win. Unfortunately, since we have such a small school, sometimes I have to give my JV's over to the Varsity before they are really ready or I am really done with them. And so a win can sometimes be elusive. But every year I am hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. love these pics of the girls! ady is getting SO big... just not seeing you for a few weeks! i hope next week works out!

    ReplyDelete