Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Cabin Fever, a Little Early

Usually this boredom and restlessness comes more towards March. But what can I say, I'm impatient by nature so I guess I decided to hurry it along.

Ugh.

This is the kind of feeling that usually gets me into trouble. This aimless restlessness that makes me want to do something, anything different.

Last time I was this bored, I bought 33 vending machines. Not kidding. I got sold, I'll admit. It was a bright idea(possibly my brightest). Start my own business, be my own boss, get these machines in awesome locations and service them on my schedule. Grandpa was getting older and I could tell he would need more of my presence at home. A perfect fit. And being that I am a 100% kind of gal, I could not go small. So yes, please, send me 33 of these lovely darlings. I had a frantic change of heart and tried very hard to get out of any, but ended up with 5. 4 sit unused in my basement. I still think it's a great idea, just I never seem to have the time to try and place them. On the off chance that you'd like to buy one or would like one at your business, just let me know;)

Boredom to me, can have significant consequences.


So I will try to focus my itchy entrepreneurial self into my other business. (I sell Lia Sophia for those of you who don't know) It is fun and nothing I could have ever predicted for myself. It helps fill in the cracks of our pocketbook and also helps keep me part-time instead of full-time at work. Plus, I get A LOT of jewelry. And it's tax-deductible. I still, after 2 1/2 years now doing this, have trouble with self-promotion. But if any of you are dying to have a party, let me not deter you and encourage you to check out what we have to offer at my website. There, I typed it. That wasn't so hard, was it?

Ugh.

I hate self-promotion.

But I do love the bling.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kor, I emailed Wayne I can never figure out how to post, I may have this one! I hope the baby is feeling better, and wanted you to know how much I enjoy your blogs, I open daily and hope for a new one! I was also wondering how much the gumball machine is??

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes. don't get too bored dear ;-) and keep promoting... not bad at all...

    ReplyDelete