Saturday, January 2, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures

OOhhh, goody, goody, goody, I'm back in business. I avoided the external hard drive issue by cleaning up some of my photo files. Eliminating duplicate files and getting rid of shots that were so blurry, I couldn't tell who was in the picture. I love to postpone spending money on not fun things whenever I can.

I almost don't know where to start. There are these gems from Christmas I simply must post. Again, I might add that I LOVE my new flash.








And this one is from right before we left my Aunts house to call it a night. I really feel like it sums up the feelings of 3 overtired girls after a long day of over stimulation.

A few days after Christmas we gathered again at the Hilton Spindlers b/c their daughter, Rebecca, who lives in NYC, was in town. She was not able to make it in time for Christmas so we did a family rewind so that she could enjoy the Holiday with everyone.There was even a token offering to the potato launcher(promise I'll get a pic up asap). My wonderful nephew Tyler is holding Spudnik. Destined to be the first potato fired from the launcher.Next post will have some great shots from one of the coolest places in Rochester.

No comments:

Post a Comment