- Have a Will made-I'm ashamed we haven't done this yet. It was on the resolution list for 2007 and 2008.
- Play more with my kids-Ya' know the carefree kind, without thinking about the laundry or dinner or what else I could be doing instead of enjoying their childhood.
- Dance more(No not in the living room, on the ballroom floor!)(Post baby)
- Focus less on me and more on others.
- Maintain a spirit of Thankfulness.
- Start Volunteering at an old folks home- Ever since Grandpa died I feel an old person void. Not just in me but with the girls too. I liked that they were around him so often that they didn't have to stare in drop jaw fashion when he had denture issues. Not that I could realistically say I miss denture issues, just that there was a comfort level there with the girls and him. It was nice and felt like family should. I always thought that the worst thing for Grandpa would be loneliness. And I'm sure that there are people out there whose day could be brightened by a craft made by little hands and a smile from a little girl in her Sunday Best. I'm not sure when I can fit this in, especially with number 3 8 weeks away. So clearly the logistics need to be worked out still.
Well, maybe I should stop there. I don't want to go too crazy. Hopefully all these things are manageable. And hopefully by typing them out for all of you who read this blog(ya' know all 5 of you) will help me feel a sense of obligation to do as I said I would. Happy New Year.