Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


The girls both made me surprises at school for Mother's Day. They are so proud of themselves for keeping their "secrets" until this morning. If only they had slept past 6 am. But I guess you can't have everything. Happy Mother's day to all the Moms out there.
This just cracked me up! I love that she think Word Girl is my favorite show(PBS). I could never have just one favorite food but french fries sound good right now. And I guess I'll have to watch how I phrase the idea of more children.:)

2 comments:

  1. oh korana! so sweet and hysterical!!!!! i am laughing OUT LOUD.

    my clock said 5:58 this morning. mike was a good guy and i got to lounge a little longer, but i never went back to sleep......

    i'll call you this week. tate is better, so maybe on thursday i could come for coffee?????

    cover your plants tonight if you have any in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny...Word Girl huh. Geez, you think you know a person! The last comment is priceless. I am still laughing about it.
    Cam did a similar book from school. The funniest one she wrote was that I didn't like to get out of bed in the morning...oh and I'm the best dancer. One of those statements is certainly true...

    ReplyDelete