Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8

Today I'm thankful for...timing.  And for knowing that even though I had just finished telling Adalyn NOT to do this very thing, she went ahead and did it anyhow.  And instead of preventing it, which I could have done, I picked up the camera instead and waited.  For just the right moment to...click.  With Denver and Willa I for sure would have prevented it, at least I'm pretty sure.

 Something about that 3rd one.  She keeps us hopping.  She has a slew of broken things in her wake.  Among them;  the keyboard to our new computer(taken in and exchanged for a new keyboard.  Thank God it was under warranty!), the TV remote(that of course belongs to the cable company not actually the one that came with the tv), the same computer's mouse(awaiting its' turn to be taken in and exchanged while still under warranty).  I must say I find it hard not to bust out laughing when I catch her in the act of naughtiness and ask her what she is doing.  She looks at the mess in front of her and gasps as if to say, "Oh my gosh, how did that get here?"

No comments:

Post a Comment