Monday, November 1, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness-Day One

Boy I sure hope I can keep this up.  We are a pretty thankful family in general but still 30 days of a post every day is pushing my limits, so be forgiving if I miss one or two days.

Thankfulness does not seem to be something our culture cultivates, too unglamorous, too non-materialistic.  Thankfulness does not come from a store which will automatically make it uninteresting to most of us as a whole.  

Even as I write this I have found several items that I wish I could counter with '30 Things I am NOT Thankful for.'  (Including the %^&*%^&* animals who reside in my house and leave hair, hairballs, and other disgusting goodies around for me to find.  Who also at this very moment are making loud noises after I finally, finally have all 3 asleep.

 Who also, not naming names here, just chewed up a doll that I will pray, pray, pray will not be discovered in the trash tomorrow).  Instead, see me focusing on our vast blessings.

Seriously, they are many.  It's hard to know where to start.  I could easily have 30 just this night.  But I will start with my top 3...

What would be cool is if I can get 29 more photos to go with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment